1. Put the oven on to 180 degrees
2. line a baking tin approx. 20 x 20 - any shape will do
3. Mix the eggs, sugar and oil in a mixer for about 3 mins or until really well blended and lighter in colour
4. add the flour, Turmerlicious, cinnamon, nutmeg and bicarbonate of soda and mix until just combined
5. pour into the baking tin
6. bake for 35 mins or until it is springy to touch.
7. Leave to cool completely
8. Add your favourite topping - I like yoghurt mixed with a little cinnamon and a little icing sugar.