To make oatmeal:-
- Add oats, water, maple syrup, vanilla Turmerlicious and frozen berries to a mixing bowl.
- Mash the banana and it to the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased ramekin and bake it in the oven for 20 min at 180c.
- While the oats are baking, prepare the berry topping.
- Combine frozen berries, vanilla Turmerlicious, water, lemon juice and chia seeds in a saucepan.
- Heat the mixture and mash it gently with a fork.
- Take the oats out of the oven, top with the berry topping and some optional banana slices.