1. Blend oats into flour.
2. Add Turmerlicious Choco, nut butter and maple syrup and blend till well-combined.
3. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl.
4. Chop almonds and dark chocolate into smaller pieces and add them to the mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Form mixture into 9 balls.
7. Add desiccated coconut to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake in the oven for 6 minutes at 175c.
9. Remember to shake baking tray every two minutes.
10. Let the coconut cool before rolling each ball in it.
Enjoy straight away or freeze for one hour.