A delicious rich vegan chilli with the added twist of chilli Choc Turmerlicious! A really fresh, rich yummy chilli.
2 large russet potatoes
1 tbs Chilli choc Turmerlicious
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
CHILI SIN CARNE:
1 can (240g) kidney beans
1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
2 tbs tomato purée
1 large grated carrot
150g sweet corn
1 tsp Chilli choc Turmerlicious
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
Instructions for the fries
1. Start by preheating the oven to 200c.
2. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges and add them to a mixing bowl.
4. Add the oil and spices to the bowl and mix well to combine.
5. Place the fries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper (Make sure they don't touch)
6. Bake for 40 minutes until crispy and golden.
7. Remember to flip the fries halfway through.
Making the Chilli
1. While the fries are baking, start making the chili.
2. Chop onion and sauté them in a large pot.
3. Chop the chili finely and add that to the pot along with the tomato purée.
4. After five minutes add the remaining ingredients to the pot and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Serve the baked fries along with the chili sin carne
Top with avocado, tomatoes, sweetcorn and fresh herbs (optional)