Why you should consider serving Turmerlicious Turmeric Lattes?
- Turmeric lattes are becoming very popular items on drinks menus as they are a healthy, delicious alternative to tea and coffee.
- Turmerlicious is suitable for vegans
- Turmerlicious is dairy and caffeine free
- It is SUPER easy to make!
- Turmeric is really hot topic and is continually mentioned in the media in regards to research and health properties
How to make a great turmeric latte using the Barista spice only blend
1. Fill a jug with 8oz of milk (coconut or almond) works really well
2. Add 1/2 tsp of our barista spice only blend
3. Steam the milk
4. Pour into a latte glass or mug
How to make a great turmeric latte usng our instant blends
1. Put three heaped teaspoons of Turmerlicious (approx. 20g) in a mug or glass.
2. Add a small amount of water or milk (non-dairy milk is fine) and mix to a smooth paste.
3. Fill the mug with approx 150ml hot water, stirring all the time. For a creamier consistency you can also top up with hot milk.
To keep Turmerlicious as natural as possible there are no emulsifiers or artificial flavours. It is made from whole spices which DO NOT dissolve so please ensure your customer has a spoon and suggest they stir several times whilst drinking to prevent the spices settling to the bottom.
Don't take our word for it!
"Our customers LOVE Turmerlicious! We were un sure if they would sell, but we have been thrilled with the response.
Turmerlicious lattes are SO EASY to make which is very important as we have a very busy and fast service.
The Hazelmere Tea House, Restaurant and Artisan bakery, Grange-over-sands
Great for vegans
"Turmerlicious turmeric lattes are our 4th best seller - above hot chocolates!
We sold out of our first pack within a week!
Customers also comment on how lovely Turmerlicious is compared to other turmeric lattes they have tried"
Okomoko Cafe, Farnham
"Turmerlicious has become ever more popular in our cafe and our customers love experimenting having it made with various dairy free milks - oat milk is the current favourite!"