1. Using an electric whisk, whisk aquafaba in a bowl with 1 tsp lemon juice for approx. 10 minutes.It is really important that this is unsalted
2. The aquafaba is ready when you can turn the bowl upside down and the aquafaba stays in place.
3. Melt chocolate in a saucepan/bain-marie/microwave.
4. Add 1 tbs maple syrup to the chocolate.
5. Fold the chocolate in gently.
6. Add 1 tbs Turmerlicious and stir the mixture slightly to incorporate.
7. Add the mousse to 3-4 glasses and let it sit in the fridge overnight.