1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking paper
3. Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir till smooth
4. Combine the sugar and egg and whisk till it is light and frothy stirring to combine.
5. Pour in the melted butter and chocolate
6. Stir in the Choco Turmerlicious, flour, salt, baking powder.
7. Spoon the batter into the pan, spreading it to the edges.
8. Bake for about 25 mins until a crust has formed. It won't have set fully.
9. Avoid the temptation to eat them straight away and leave to cool completely